- Post offices situated in Wong Tai Sin District where the epidemic remains relatively severe will be suspended from service. It includes Choi Hung Chuen Post Office, Chuk Yuen Post Office, Fu Shan Post Office, Lok Fu Post Office, Ngau Chi Wan Post Office, Tsz Wan Shan Post Office and Wong Tai Sin Post Office;
- All other post offices will maintain their normal opening hours on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, but their closing hours will be advanced to 4pm. Mobile post office services will be suspended from service;
- For the special arrangement for posting of franked Mails during services suspension of post offices situated in Wong Tai Sin District, please refer to www.hongkongpost.hk/filemanager/common/about_us/whats_new/notices/2020/20200725a/special_arrangement_wts_en.pdf;
- Mail delivery services (including that for Speedpost items) and posting box collection will be provided on alternate days; door delivery services will be suspended for Wong Tai Sin District (including Wong Tai Sin, Lok Fu, Tin Ma, Tsz Wan Shan, Choi Hung, Choi Wan, Diamond Hill, San Po Kong, Ngau Chi Wan, Chuk Yuen and Hammer Hill) as well as those residential buildings with confirmed cases within the past 14 days. For mail addressed to these areas where door delivery is required, we will issue mail collection card to the recipients notifying them of the collection arrangements;
- Bulk Acceptance Counter at Central Mail Centre will be open for service from 11am to 5pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday; and
- For opening hours of Post Office Box lobbies, please refer to www.hongkongpost.hk/filemanager/common/about_us/whats_new/notices/2020/20200725a/pob_lobby_en.pdf
For mail items to be collected from July 20, their retention periods will be deferred for 14 working days. During this period, any storage fees incurred after the free retention period of a mail item, if applicable, will be exempted. The above arrangement will be implemented until further notice.
Due to the adjustment of business hours of post offices, members of the public requiring counter services may expect longer waiting times. As a result of the above special arrangements, services of local and inbound mail will be subject to delay. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
For further enquiry, please call the Hongkong Post enquiry hotline at 2921 2222.