- Except for Choi Hung Chuen Post Office, Chuk Yuen Post Office, Ngau Chi Wan Post Office and Tsz Wan Shan Post Office which will continue to be suspended from service, all remaining post offices will resume their normal business hours on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Fu Shan Post Office, Lok Fu Post Office, Wong Tai Sin Post Office and Wan Chai Post Office will reopen in the district next week, while mobile post offices will continue to be suspended from service;
- For special arrangements for posting of franked mails during service suspension of certain post offices in Wong Tai Sin District, please refer to www.hongkongpost.hk/filemanager/common/about_us/whats_new/notices/2020/20200815a/special_arrangement_wts_en.pdf;
- Mail delivery service (including that for Speedpost items) will be strengthened to four times a week, but door delivery service for Wong Tai Sin District will continue to remain suspended.
- Taking into account the risk associated with the increasing number of buildings with confirmed cases and the need of local residents to receive mail, Hongkong Post will maintain to deliver mail to the letter boxes in the lobbies of these buildings twice a week, and door delivery service will continue to remain suspended until a building concerned is removed from the list of buildings with confirmed cases within the past 14 days;
- Posting box collection will be maintained on alternate days;
- Bulk Acceptance Counter at Central Mail Centre will be open for service from 11am to 5pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday; and
- For opening hours of Post Office Box lobbies, please refer to www.hongkongpost.hk/filemanager/common/about_us/whats_new/notices/2020/20200815a/pob_lobby_en.pdf.
For mail items to be collected from July 20, their retention periods will be deferred for 14 working days. During this period, any storage fees incurred after the free retention period of a mail item, if applicable, will be exempted. The above arrangement will be implemented until further notice.
Due to the adjustment of business hours of post offices, members of the public requiring counter services may expect longer waiting times. As a result of the above special arrangements, services of local and inbound mail will be subject to delay. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
For further enquiries, please call the Hongkong Post enquiry hotline at 2921 2222.