Freepost is a convenient and cost effective way to maximise customers' response rate for your promotions. By simply applying to use our Freepost service, you are no longer required to send out self-addressed reply envelopes in your local direct mail campaign. Even if you would like to include a reply slip / envelope in your direct mail, no special design or format is required.
- For local mail only
- A convenient response service to facilitate the customers of a business to reply without the need to pay the postage.
- No special design or format is required.
- No minimum quantity is required.
- The fee for a new licence is $98.
- Each Freepost item delivered is subject to a handling fee of 80 cents in addition to the normal postage. Charges will be settled monthly based on the actual number of Freepost items you receive.
Please refer to Notes for Freepost Service for details.
Before using the Freepost Service, your application must be submitted for registration. The service will be provided to you within 3 days upon receipt of your application ().
Please submit your application form with the following documents:
- Copy of valid Business Registration Certificate*Copy of valid Business Registration Certificate with authorized signature and organization chop (if Business Registration Certificate is not applicable, a copy of valid certificate of registration issued by the Government, or proof of tax exemption under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance)
- Copy of Proof of Registered Address and Delivery Address [if different from the address stated on (i)]The proof should be issued within the last 3 months from the date of submission of the application. Hongkong Post will accept document, bill or correspondence issued by a Government department or bank or utilities. The document should include the name and address of the applicant, the name of issuing organization and the issue date.
Size and Weight Limits
||2kg or below
Minimum: 90 mm x 140 mm. Maximum: 167 mm x 260 mm
Minimum Thickness: 0.25mm