This facility allows posting of residual items that are identical to the lodgement previously approved and posted within six months. Submission of the mail specimen for approval is not required. Residue posting will be charged according to standard postages. The minimum posting threshold of 1,000 items is not applicable. Please refer to the following posting conditions for details.
- Residual items of a recent posting that was submitted and processed via the HKPCS online platform (circular.hongkongpost.hk) within six months are eligible for one residue posting (e.g. The sender of a lodgement made on 14 March 2016 can lodge a residue posting from then till 13 September 2016. ).
- Senders should select the residue posting option with input of the HKPCS application reference number of the previous lodgement at HKPCS online platform prior to the selection of distribution list.
- Submission of the mail specimen for approval is not required.
- The make-up and content of the residual items must be the same as the previous eligible lodgement.
- Posting of residual items has to be made at the same post office as the previous lodgement.
- Residue posting will be charged according to standard postages. The minimum posting threshold of 1,000 items is not applicable.
- Residue posting can be made once against a previous eligible lodgement.
- Residue posting is not applicable for customers choosing Premium Service, one-stop printing service and posting via the DMDIY online plaform.
- It is the responsibility of the sender who was exempted from the “No Circular Mail” opt-out scheme in the previous lodgement to inform the post office if his/her eligible status for exemption has changed when lodging residue posting. The sender should take away the “exemption” text from the HKPCS indicia and the respective remarks, print only the standard indicia on the mail item. He/she should update his/her exemption status at the user registration via the service hotline 2921 6526 so that only the delivery points after excluding the opt-out units can be selected prior to the submission of application for residue posting.