Booking status for visits to the Central Mail Centre
Guided tour to the Central Mail Centre is suspended until further notice due to modification works. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Guided tour (approximately 1 hour) in Cantonese is provided in Central Mail Centre. Only one visiting session is scheduled each day for Central Mail Centre (10:45 a.m. or 2:30 p.m. from Monday to Friday and 10:45 a.m. on Saturday).
- Visitors must be 8 years old or above (studying primary 3 or above).
- The minimum and maximum number of guided tour at Central Mail Centre is confined to 10 and 25 respectively, including the accompanying teachers/staff.
- Visitor quotas are in place. Schools/organizations are advised to call the Management Services Division of Hongkong Post on 2921 2989/ 2921 2980 to state the preferred visiting office, date and time as well as the number of visitors. Application Form (PRS002-F) should be submitted only upon confirmation of availability of the time slot.
- Only availabilities for visits to the Central Mail Centre are shown. Time slots available for visits to individual post offices depend on opening hours. For details, please contact Management Services Division of Hongkong Post on 2921 2989/2921 2980 for enquires.
- No visits will be scheduled on public holidays and throughout the peak postal period.
- Schools/organisations should arrange their own transportation as parking facilities are not provided in the centre.
|Available for visit
||Not available for visit