Points to Note when Entering Post Offices
To minimise the risk of COVID-19 spreading in the community and to better protect both our customers and staff at post office, we wish post office patronages observe the following arrangements:
- Mandatory body temperature check before entering the post office.
- Do NOT enter the post office and seek medical advice if your body temperature is 37.5 °C or above.
- It is mandatory for customers to wear masks upon entry of the post office.
- Queue according to the markers on floor to keep an appropriate distance from other customers in the queue.
- Follow our staff’s advice to wait outside the post office when the number of patronages in the post office exceeds its limit or when necessary.
- Use water dispensing bottles or water brush we provide for affixing postage stamps. Please do NOT use saliva to affix stamps or to stain other facilities (e.g. postage label vending machine) or tools (e.g. pens).
- Mandatory use of hand sanitizer to keep hands clean before entering the post office.
- Maintain a hygienic environment inside post office.
- Use the litter bin designated for disposing mask if you need disposing them in the office.
Together, We Fight the Virus!