How can I change my information for the Mail Redirection Service?

Please provide the intended changes of information in writing, state the application number of Mail Redirection Service on it and submit either:-

  1. by hand to any post office of Hongkong Post (“Post Office”); or
  2. by post to the Mail Redirection Section, Wanchai Delivery Office, 2/F, Wu Chung House, 213 Queen's Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong.