How is the surcharge settled?

The sender/addressee can visit Hongkong Post website > Payment > Underpaid mail, and pay online by credit card or other electronic payment means; or bring along the notification to any post office to settle the payment by cash, EPS or Octopus. For locations of post offices and their business hours, please refer to the following  link.